The Norfolk Vegetarian & Vegan Society
- To promote the knowledge and practice of vegetarianism and veganism in Norfolk.
- To provide opportunities for vegetarians and vegans to meet.
- To provide information and advice for those wishing to become vegetarian or vegan.
- To encourage links with like minded bodies in Norfolk seeking to follow a compassionate way of life, conserving the Earth’s resources and living in harmony with all other forms of life.
- To encourage the production of pure food without the use of chemical pesticides and fertilisers.